WLLAS VPN service provides the Library‘s readers with remote access to the Library‘s computer network. It is especially usefull for remote access to the Library‘s subscribed databases.
In order to connect to the VPN you will need your reader‘s card number and password. Before attempting to connect please verify that your password contains:
- no fewer than six characters;
- at least one lower-case and capital letter;
- at least one digit
If your password does not meet these criteria, you must connect to the library‘s electronic catalogue and change the password (steps: My card > password change)
Connecting for the first time, take the following steps:
- Register on the Library‘s website . Registration
- Configure your computer‘s settings: Windows XP, Windows 7
- Connect: Windows XP, Windows 7
Connecting for the second time and subsequently, proceed straight to step 3.